Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Production Switcher
(Este producto es sobre pedido y su tiempo de entrega es de 2 a 4 semanas)
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Detalles: Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Production Switcher Product Highlights 8-Channel SDI/HDMI Switcher NTSC/PAL, HD, Computer Signal Compatible 10-Channel Digital Audio Mixer Built-In Front Panel Controls Multiview Output through HDMI and SDI Upstream and Downstream Keyers DVE for Transitions and Keyers Photoshop Plugin for Graphics Media Players Designed for broadcasters and A/V professionals, Blackmagic Design's ATEM Television Studio HD is a compact yet powerful and easy-to-operate solution. Four of each HDMI and SDI inputs are available on the rear of the chassis, and both sets of inputs support SD and HD resolution signals. The relatively small chassis can fit on a standard equipment rack with the separately available Teranex Mini Rack Shelf, so it can be brought on location for streaming video, or installed semi-permanently for recording or broadcasting from a studio. The front panel keeps essential controls at arm's reach, while more advanced controls and settings, such as upstream and downstream keyers, graphics, media, and precise mixing for the 10 channels of available audio can be accessed through the USB interface or with an ATEM control surface. Move to the rear to reveal the BNC and HDMI connections for input and output. Multiview can be transmitted over SDI or HDMI to align with your equipment setup, and an AUX output lets you send video to an external display, which is great for live events with a projection setup. Four of the SDI outputs have embedded talkback audio for studio setups. Blackmagic Design Studio Cameras can also be controlled from the switcher for consistent looks across the board. In the Box Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Limited 1-Year Warranty