The Definitive Guide to DaVinci Resolve 14: Editing, Color and Audio (Blackmagic Design Learning Series) (English Edition)
Autor: Saccone, Paul
Unión: Edición Kindle
Formato: eBook Kindle
Número de páginas: 368
Editor: Blackmagic Design
Fecha de lanzamiento: 01-12-2017
Detalles: DaVinci Resolve 14 is the most advanced editing, color correction, and audio post production solution for feature films, television shows and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you
switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software
This official step-by-step training guide covers the basics of editing, color correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood caliber film and video today!
What You’ll Learn:
• How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work.
• Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming.
• Working with titles, adding effects, and animating with keyframes.
• How to retime clips, add transitions, stabilize shots and animate photos.
• Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary color tools.
• How to match shots, use color management, create looks, grade multiple clips.
• How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX.
• Audio sweetening and mixing using the new Fairlight audio tools.
• How to deliver projects to a variety of formats.
• Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work!
Who This Book is For
This book is designed for both beginners and professionals. Beginners will find clear
and concise lessons to get you up and running quickly. If you’re a professional
switching from another system, you’ll find lessons that cover everything from
keyboard mapping to detailed editing and trimming, along with dozens of pro tips
and tricks that will help you make the switch to DaVinci Resolve!
Download DaVinci Resolve 14 software for free at: